You can use this form to submit an application to the City of Boroondara Sports Club Accreditation Program.
This program has been developed to help recognise and reward clubs that provide a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment for all players, spectators, and volunteers, as well as fulfilling their many obligations. Involvement in this program is voluntary.
Before you apply and to be able to submit this form, you will need to:
- understand the criteria required to meet each level of the accreditation program
- have documents and evidence ready to submit as part of this application.
- answer all questions relating to the level of accreditation you wish to apply for
After you submit this form
- We may contact you if anything is missing or requires clarification regarding your application.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application by a member of the Sport and Recreation team in February 2023.
- Applications will open annually, however once your club achieves a level of accreditation your status will last for two years, and clubs will only need to re-apply every second year to maintain or increase your level of accreditation under this program.
What happens with your information?
We record your information on our customer databases and make it available to relevant Council staff in line with our Privacy Statement.